Altom Transport is Hiring Over the Road Company Drivers
- Contact Recruiting: Office: 1-219-228-5066 Cell: 312-951-3724
We are looking to add the following to our team:
Nearly every aspect of daily life is possible because a truck driver delivers goods and resources to businesses. We hire drivers who will work hard and commit to undertaking one of our economy’s most demanding and essential industries. We seek men and women to deliver goods safely, securely, and on time while keeping our highways safe. Here at Altom Transport, it won’t be just you fighting to keep our economy moving. We know the importance of teamwork and family values because we are a family-owned business. We see the value of a good driver, and that’s why we know home time and family are essential. We provide our drivers with the best medical benefits and workable schedules to provide excellent work and life balance. Altom Transport makes sure our drivers stay safe with the best tools and equipment to keep them trucking. We also have the best dispatchers and mechanics in the industry that will keep you moving. We need great drivers to keep our beautiful nation growing. Are you ready to drive with us?
Altom Transports Company Driver Requirements:
- A CDL Class A with Hazmat & Tank Endorsements
- 23 years of age
- Meet all DOT Requirements
- Good Driving Record
- Pass a Strength & Agility Test
- 1-year valid tank/iso driving experience
Altom Transport Company Drive Benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement Program with company matching on Day 1 of Employment.
- Group Health/Medical (including prescriptions), Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Drive with the Best Equipment in the Industry.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance.
- Supplemental Life Insurance Available.
- Paid training for equipment usage: pumps, hoses, compressors, etc.
- Boot Program Reimbursement
- HSA Employer Contributions up to $2,400.
- Paid Time Off Days and Paid vacations Disability – Optional Short and Long Term Available.
- $1250 Guarantee for the First 6 weeks.
- Incentives for DOT inspections without violations.
You are welcome to call John Fleming with questions at these numbers. Please leave a message he might be talking to your future co-worker: