Currently seeking Truck & Liquid-Bulk Trailer Mechanics to fill second shift positions (due to expanding operations in Hammond Indiana.) Full-service maintenance facility for a private fleet.
Pay based on experience.
Complete benefits package which includes:
- Full Family Health Insurance – Prescription Card, Dental, Vision
- Great-West 401K Retirement Plan w/ 50% Company Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- A self-starter that works as a team member under the direction of management
- Be able to handle emergency breakdowns, road service
- Be able to prioritize work and follow through with repairs
- Must be creative, dedicated, and take responsibility for repair work
- All applicants must have verifiable mechanical experience and have their own hand tools
- Qualified applicants will need general maintenance and repair experience for Diesel Tractors
- Liquid tanker experience a plus
- HM183 experience a plus
- Full-Service Maintenance Facility for a Private Fleet
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check is Required