CLASS 1 DRIVER & IC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loading, unloading, or assisting in loading and unloading trucks.
- Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/ or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards, and guidelines.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route.
- Primary interface with the customer at the point of delivery.
- Class 1 license or Class A CDL
- Clean driving record
- At least 23 years of age
- 1-year tanker experience
- 2-year truck driving experience
- TWIC Card (Must apply for before starting if do not already have)
- Must pass a drug screen, DOT physical, and a road test.
- The tractor must have a pump, compressor, hose rack.
- 65% of load revenue plus 100% Fuel Surcharge
- Fuel Card • Dedicated Shippers • License Plate Program
- National parts & Service Discounts and in house PM and minor repair capability through certified mechanics
- Affordable Insurance Programs: All Perils., Occ/Acc (WSIB)
- Referral Bonus Incentives
- Safety Bonus Incentives