Since 1948, Al Warren Oil has faithfully served a growing roster of Fortune 500 companies and Single-load customers alike. We’re a 3rd-generation family-owned and operated company with a vested interest in the success of our clients and their partners. We are a highly competitive tanker hauling business.
CDL Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading, or assisting in loading and unloading trucks.
- Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/ or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards, and guidelines.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route.
- Primary interface with the customer at the point of delivery.
CDL Driver Requirements:
- CDL Driver must have clean MVR & Criminal Background
- At least 23 years of age
- Class B CDL w/Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
- TWIC Card (Must apply for before starting if do not already have
- CDL Driver must pass Pre-employment drug screen, DOT Physical and Strength Test.
- CDL Driver will be required to take and pass a road test.
- Full Health Insurance Benefits w/prescription card after 60 days
- Disability & Life Insurance Programs
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company matching from day ONE
- Safety Incentive
- Time and a half after 40hrs
- Structured Tier pay scale out to 3 years
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided uniforms
- All late-model equipment
MUST BE ABLE TO START A.S.A.P MUST HAVE TANKER & HAZMAT Endorsements. For your application to be considered, please apply here and/or call 773-895-7908.
- If you are coming out of an accredited driving school you do not need a year’s worth of tanker experience. You will gain it through on-the-job training. We only require that you have at least a year of CDL driving.
- If you are not coming out of an accredited driving school we require that you at least have 1 year of tanker experience and 1 year of CDL driving experience.