CLASS 1 DRIVER & IC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loading, unloading, or assisting in loading and unloading truck.
- Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/ or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route.
- Primary interface with the customer at point of delivery.
- Class 1 license or Class A CDL
- Clean driving record
- At least 23 years of age
- 1 year tanker experience
- 2 year truck driving experience
- TWIC Card (Must apply for before starting if do not already have)
- Must pass drug screen, DOT physical, and a road test.
Call 1-219-2285100, 1-219-228-5066 or 1-219-228-5001 for questions or to schedule an interview
- Supplemental Insurance Program
- Late model Equipment
- Referral Bonus Incentives
- Safety Bonus Incentives